Thursday 28 February 2013

Red Polka Dot Hello Kitty Theme (2) !

Hello Everyone.

I'm glad that I've more followers now on my Instagram.
Please do share my Instagram ID around but please do not share my blog link (: 

My blog link are only shared to people who follow me on Instagram . 
Do not take the theme that I've edit and claim to be yours! 
I'll stop sharing if I ever find out .

 
This is the GO SMS Theme. 

Currently not available for download, 
because I still not sure how to import it to drop box for you people to download. 
Once I know how, I'll share it! :)

 
This is the GO Keyboard Skin. 

How to do it ? :
  1. Just download/save the wallpaper below
  2. Use the method for what I've done for the Galaxy Moustache GO Keyboard
  3. After that, use the Polka Dot Kitty for the skin instead of the Galaxy Moustache!
Then you'll be done! ^_^